Please select your forms based on the season
and group type from the appropriate menus below:
Fall through Spring Visits – September through May
Summer Visits – June through August
- All of our forms can be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher.
- All of our forms contain text boxes which will allow you to fill the forms out in Acrobat.
- To make a reservation you can either fax, mail or Email the proper forms.
- Once your reservation is made you will receive a confirmation letter.
- Please use Black or Blue ink on all forms to be faxed.
- In order for purchases to be tax-exempt, payment must be made in the form of a check from the tax-exempt institution or a credit card in the name of the institution. Cash, personal checks, or personal credit cards cannot be accepted for tax-exempt sales [State of Florida Department of Revenue Rule 12A-1.038(3)(a)]. In the event your group arrives with a form of payment that does not meet the requirements for a tax-exempt sale, we will be glad to admit your group on a taxable basis.
You must make a reservation to get these special rates!!
All reservations must be made a week prior to your group’s visit. Since there is limited daily availability for groups, we suggest that you make your reservation as early as possible.
If you have any questions contact our Groups Coordinator by:
Phone: (561) 793-1084 ext. 2270
Fax: (561) 793-9603
You can download the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader by clicking here.