There are two ways to register:
All of the forms listed below can be viewed using the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
How to Register
- Complete all 4 pages of the application. Be sure to sign and date the last page. Applications will not be accepted without parent signature and date.
- Complete both sides and sign the Safari Day Camp Health Card, including tetanus shot date. One for each camper.
- Read the rules together with the camper(s). Both parent and camper(s) must sign and return the Discipline Policy with the application. Keep a copy for your records.
- Refer to page 3 of the application for fee. Enclose payment (check, money order, or credit card information) with registration materials. Payment is due in full for all sessions registered.
- Mail or hand-deliver these materials to:
Safari Day Camp
c/o Lion Country Safari, Inc.
2003 Lion Country Safari Road
Loxahatchee, FL 33470
Or fax to: (561) 793-9603 (Only if paying by credit card)
- Applications will not be accepted by phone, nor can we “hold spots” by phone.
- Camper will only be enrolled when all registration materials (application, rules, health card, and payment) are received and if space is available. You will receive a confirmation letter in the mail if your camper is enrolled. If the session you are requesting is filled, we will contact you to arrange for an alternate session. If all sessions are full, your name will be placed on the waiting list and your application materials will be returned to you.
Registration fee/Refund policy
- Camp sessions are filled on a first-enrolled, first-served basis. Enrollment is limited, so please register early (see #7 above for enrollment policy).
- A non-refundable fee of $50 per camper is held if camper withdraws prior to 2 weeks before session(s) camper is enrolled. Cancellations after this will be given no refunds.
- Registration is subject to availability, but all enrollments or cancellations must be transacted at least 2 weeks prior to camp session chosen. Cancellations after this will be given no refunds.
- Camp sessions run, rain or shine. No refunds will be given for inclement weather or camper absence.
- Payment must be made in full with registration. Your child(ren) will only be enrolled for the session(s) which are paid for when application is submitted.
- Each camper receives only 1 T-shirt, 1 water bottle, and 1 cap no matter how many weeks of camp he or she has registered for. Additional supplies are available for $10.00 each with registration. Very few (if any) extra supplies are available once camp begins.