Visit Lion Country Safari
every day for an entire year absolutely free with an
Annual Pass! Plus get…
- 20% Off in Restaurant and Gift Shops
- 20% Off Additional Guests
- 10% Off KOA Campground Daily Rates
- Free Parking
- Discount on Safari Day Camp for pass holders aged 6-13
Annual Pass Prices
- Regular (ages 10-64): $80.00
- Child (ages 3-9): $65.00
- Senior (ages 65 and up): $70.00
We offer a variety of dining experiences. Enjoy anything from a light snack, a cool treat or a sit down lunch.
Enjoy lunch at our African-themed, cafeteria-style restaurant located inside Safari World. We serve a variety of items from deli sandwiches made fresh right in front of you, pizza, chicken tenders, burgers, baked chicken, fresh fruit and salads, hot dogs, kids’ meals, desserts and more.
Enjoy a quick snack at Safari Snacks located in Safari World across from Safari Splash water sprayground. We serve Pizza, hot dogs, funnel cakes, Edy’s Ice Cream, cotton candy and other snacks.
Carvel is located inside Safari World across from the Lion’s Den gift shop. Enjoy a variety of different flavors of soft serve ice cream and novelty treats.
What to Bring
We recommend guests bring the following items: camera, binoculars, comfortable shoes, swimsuit/towel (for the sprayground), sunscreen, hats and sunglasses.
Location and Directions
Lion Country Safari
2003 Lion Country Safari Road
Loxahatchee, Florida 33470
We are conveniently located approximately 20 miles west of downtown West Palm Beach, approximately 59 miles north of downtown Ft. Lauderdale and approximately 78 miles north of Miami. Lion Country Safari is just 15.5 miles west of I-95 on Southern Boulevard (SR 80/98/441). Lion Country Safari is easily accessible from the Florida Turnpike or Interstate 95.
Take Southern Boulevard (Exit 68). Head west on Southern Boulevard about 15.5 miles. Lion Country Safari will be located on the right hand side.
Take Southern Boulevard (Exit 97). Head west (10 miles) on Southern Blvd. Lion Country Safari will be located on the right hand side.
Lion Country Safari is a smoke-free park.
For your convenience and safety, the following rules apply to all vehicles entering the preserve:
- Convertibles, motorcycles or any open air vehicles are not allowed. Rental vehicles are available at the front office for a nominal fee.
- No articles of any nature are to be attached or tied on the outside of your vehicle.
- No pets are allowed inside your vehicle. Free kennels with a refundable $5.00 deposit are available at the main office.
- Vehicles cannot have broken windows. Windows and sun roofs must be closed at all times while driving through the preserve.
- No other vehicles are to be in tow, such as boats, open trailers, motorcycles, etc.
- Truck beds must be empty.
- Tailgates on trucks must be secured.
- During the summer, if you have no air conditioning, it is advisable to rent a vehicle at the main office.
- In the event you are unable to utilize your own vehicle for any of the above reasons, rental cars are available at the main office.
- For Animal Safety: Selfie Sticks, Photo extension poles or other devices may not be used outside the window or vehicle in the drive through. They may not be used to cross exhibit barriers in the walk through.
- SERVICE ANIMALS SPECIFICALLY TRAINED TO AID A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY ARE WELCOME (While Emotional Support Animals or Comfort Animals are often used as part of a medical treatment plan as therapy animals, they are not considered service animals under the ADA).
Vehicle and Kennel Rentals
- Convertibles or soft-top vehicles are not permitted into the preserve.
- Rental vehicles are available for a nominal fee of $10.00 or $18.00 per 1-1/2 hours.
- Rental vehicles are available on a first come, first-served basis.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Pets are also not permitted.
- Kennels are available for a $5 fully refundable deposit.
Wheelchair and Stroller Rentals
Wheelchairs and Strollers are available for rent inside Safari World. Look for the blue awning just inside the entrance. Wheelchairs and Strollers are rented on a first come, first-served basis.
Rental fees are as follows:
- Double Stroller w/top: $10
- Single Stroller w/top: $8
- Wheelchair: $10
Download a Lion Country Safari brochure.