December 17th – Christmas with the Chimps
- For 31 years, Santa Claus has visited man’s closest relative at Lion Country Safari’s chimp islands, bearing wrapped gifts for the chimps.
- This is the only opportunity where guests can exit their vehicles in the preserve.
- 10:30 am: Santa brings presents to chimps
- Noon-2:00 pm: free coloring sheet at the Education Station
- Visit our gift shop’s chimp-themed items
- Animals receive presents December 19-25 (from the keepers).
- Christmas meal available to purchase in our restaurant on December 25 while supplies last.