Are field trips getting too expensive? Are you looking for a way to add some adventure to your lesson plan? Now you can bring the safari to your classroom with our outreach programs. Our trained staff will bring a fun, educational program that will keep your students engaged with hands-on-activities that are both interactive and educational.
Our programs include animals, biofacts, and STEM activities that meet the Next Generation Sunshine State Standards.
Please note: Our animals have been specially selected as education program animals because of their flexibility and tractability. Animals may vary depending on the program that your class selects, and not all programs include live animals.
- Natural Resources, Earth’s Surface, or Rocks & Minerals
- Life Science, Living Things, Plant & Animal Needs
- Living Things & Their Parents, Classification of Plants & Animals, Structure of Living Things
- Life Cycles, Life Cycle and Growth
- Organisms & Their Environments, Plant & Animal Adaptations to Environmental Changes
Outreach Program Pricing
- Up to 100 students- $200.00
- 101-150 students- $250.00
- 151-200 students- $300.00
Please note that programs are limited to 60 minutes. Longer times are available for an additional fee. Please contact the Groups Coordinator for additional details.
Mileage Charge Fee
Travel distance is included for up to 10 miles from Lion Country Safari. Anything over 10 miles from Lion Country Safari will be billed at an additional rate of $2.50 per mile.
- Payment must be made one week in advance of the scheduled outreach date. If payment is not received by the deadline, we reserve the right to cancel the outreach program.
- Note: In order for purchases to be tax-exempt, payment must be made in the form of a check from the tax-exempt institution or a credit card in the name of the institution. Cash, personal checks, or personal credit cards cannot be accepted for tax-exempt sales [State of Florida Department of Revenue Rule 12A-1.038(3)(a)].
If you would prefer to download a form and mail/fax it to us, you can download the PDF form here.
Please contact the Groups Coordinator for any additional questions.
Kristyn Worrell, Groups Coordinator
Lion Country Safari
2003 Lion Country Safari Rd.
Loxahatchee, FL 33470
P 561-793-1084 ext. 2270 or ext. 2403