There is an inherent risk to COVID-19 exposure in any public location where people are present. By visiting Lion Country Safari, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness and death.
By Palm Beach County Emergency Order 2020-012, masks are required if out of vehicle at any time.
Become a Part of the Herd
at Florida’s largest Drive Through
Safari Park Adventure!
Florida’s largest drive-through safari and walk-through amusement park invites you to spend the day on safari with over 1000 animals. With animal displays and encounters, animal feeding experiences, 5 rides, water sprayground, food, shopping and more, you are sure to have a memorable experience at Lion Country Safari.
Our Mission: Be a leader in animal care, conservation and education to inspire people through connections with wildlife in a fun, family-friendly environment.
Check out our videos below and see what
Lion Country Safari is all about!
“One of America’s Wackiest and Best Camping Sites & Road Trip Stops” – Peter Greenberg, The Travel Detective®
Lion Country Safari has been voted “Best Outdoor Activity in Palm Beach County” by South Florida Parenting Magazine.
Like Us on Facebook
Drive-Through ONLY now open!
Lion Country Safari is situated on nearly 600 acres of natural area and home to over 1,000 animals. A recent study has shown that people can experience measurable benefits to both their mental and physical health by spending time in immersive, naturalistic areas with and around animals. Lion Country Safari’s drive-through safari park fulfills these criteria and is an outdoor recreation activity consistent with social distancing guidelines. With no contact admissions, daily capacity limits, mobile preserve audio tour and guide, and additional protocols for providing a healthy and safe environment for our staff, guests and animals, we are excited to open.
- Weekdays: 9:30AM-5:30PM (last car admitted into the preserve at 4:30PM).
- Weekends: 9:30AM-6:00PM (last car admitted into the preserve at 5:00PM)
- Gift Shop: Our outdoor Outpost gift shop is open daily (weather permitting) from 10:30am – 5:30pm. Masks are required and guests should maintain social distance. Cash & credit card purchases are accepted. Located at the front entrance to Safari World.
- Food & beverage options available outdoors daily. Credit cards only.
- Reduced Admission: Save $2.99 per person by purchasing tickets in advance online, while supplies last. Pre-paid tickets $19, plus taxes and fees per person. Annual passes accepted daily. No additional discounts or coupons can be applied to the reduced admission price at this time.
- No Contact Entry – Tickets must be pre-purchased & presented upon arrival.
- Print-at-Home “Jambo Guide”.
- Stream Audio Tour through website upon arrival.
- Guests must stay in vehicle at all times. Pets and soft-topped vehicles (ex. convertibles, Jeeps) are prohibited in the drive-through safari for safety reasons. Truck beds must be empty for the drive-through safari.
- For everyone’s protection, in compliance with government mandate, masks are required if out of vehicle at any time.
We are offering a 2 month extension for ALL Annual Passes that were affected by our temporary closure.
This means that any passes that have an expiration date between March 20th, 2020 and March 19th, 2021 will be honored for an additional 2 months (ex. expiration of 4/1/2020 extended to 6/1/2020). This extension does not apply to any passes purchased once we reopened on May 7th, 2020.
Lion Country Safari is continuing to follow social distancing and sanitizing protocols, specifically in relation to COVID-19. The well-being of our guests, staff and animals will continue to be our foremost priority. We ask that all guests assist us by following all instructions listed above for your visit to Lion Country Safari. COVID-19 is a highly contagious and serious disease and can exist in any location where people are or have been present. By visiting Lion Country Safari, you acknowledge the aforementioned and voluntarily assume all risks related to potential exposure to COVID-19.
Become a Part of the Herd at Florida’s only Drive Through Safari Adventure!
Florida’s only drive-through safari and walk-through amusement park invites you to spend the day on safari with over 1000 animals. With animal displays and encounters, animal feeding experiences, 6 rides, water sprayground, food, shopping and more, you are sure to have a memorable experience at Lion Country Safari.