Lion Country Safari is located at 2003 Lion Country Safari Road, Loxahatchee, Florida 33470.
We are approximately 20 miles west of downtown West Palm Beach, approximately 59 miles north of downtown Ft. Lauderdale and approximately 78 miles north of Miami. Lion Country Safari is just 15.5 miles west of I-95 on Southern Boulevard (SR 80/98/441). Lion Country Safari is easily accessible from the Florida Turnpike or Interstate 95.
- From I-95
- Take Southern Boulevard (Exit 68). Head west on Southern Boulevard about 15.5 miles. Lion Country Safari will be located on the right hand side.
- From Florida’s Turnpike
- Take Southern Boulevard (Exit 97). Head west (10 miles) on Southern Blvd. Lion Country Safari will be located on the right hand side.
For your convenience and safety, the following rules apply to all vehicles entering the preserve:
- Lion Country Safari is a smoke-free park. Smoking is only permitted in parking lots or personal vehicles. Please dispose of cigarette butts in appropriate receptacles.
- Convertibles, motorcycles or any open air vehicles are not allowed.
- No articles of any nature are to be attached or tied on the outside of your vehicle.
- No pets are allowed inside your vehicle. Free kennels, with a refundable $5.00 deposit, are available at the main office.
- Vehicles cannot have broken windows. Windows and sun roofs must be closed at all times while driving through the preserve.
- No other vehicles are to be in tow, such as boats, open trailers, motorcycles, etc.
- Truck beds must be empty and tailgates must be secured.
- During the summer, if you have no air conditioning, it is advisable to rent a vehicle at the main office.
- In the event you are unable to utilize your own vehicle for any of the above reasons, a limited number of rental cars are available at the main office on an emergency basis. Guests with motorcycles, soft-topped convertibles, broken windows, loose items in truck beds or other vehicle needs can rent a vehicle for $25.00 plus tax. Vehicle rentals are for 1 1/2 hours and are to be returned prior to enjoying the walk-through adventure park.
- For Animal Safety: Selfie Sticks, Photo extension poles or other devices may not be used outside the window or vehicle in the drive-through. They may not be used to cross habitat barriers in the walk-through.
- SERVICE ANIMALS SPECIFICALLY TRAINED TO AID A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY ARE WELCOME (While Emotional Support Animals or Comfort Animals are often used as part of a medical treatment plan as therapy animals, they are not considered service animals under the ADA).
Convertibles or soft-top vehicles are not permitted into the preserve. A limited number of rental vehicles are available on an emergency basis. Vehicle rentals are for 1 1/2 hours and are to be returned prior to enjoying the walk-through adventure park. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- $25.00 plus tax per 1-1/2 hours
Pets are not permitted in the park for the safety of the animals under our care.
- Kennels are available for a $5 fully refundable deposit.
Wheelchair and Stroller Rentals
Wheelchairs and Strollers are available for rent inside Safari World. Visit Outpost outdoor gift shop just inside the entrance to the walk-through park. Wheelchairs and strollers are rented on a first come, first-served basis.
- Single Stroller w/top: $12 plus tax
- Double Stroller w/top: $14 plus tax
- Wheelchair: $12 plus tax
Rentals are available through the sprayground retail concession trailer and are available on a first come, first-served basis. In the case of lightning, all Safari Falls guests must clear the pool deck; rentals are for all day, guests may return to their rented cabana if lighting alert clears. Lion Country Safari is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- $125 plus tax per cabana per day (11:00am to close), rain or shine; no refunds.
- Afternoon cabana special- $75 plus tax after 3:00pm when available only. No refunds.